– We expect an Umpire to work at least two and half or three days during the champion-ships.
– Umpires will be selected for the appropriate tasks depending on their experience and knowledge.
– The Tournament and Umpire Committee will be in charge of directing the Umpires.
– Umpires must attend the Umpire meeting on Wednesday 27th of September, 2017 from 15.00 – 17.30 hours in the Veluwehal Barneveld (Black Belts Umpire session) or/and
– Umpires must attend the Umpire Meeting on Friday 29th of September 2017 from 19.00-21.00 hours in the Veluwehal Barneveld (Color Belts/Special Needs and Team Competition session)
– If a country school does not provide the minimum of Umpires they will be charged for every missing umpire.
0 participants Umpires welcome
1 or 2 participants Free
3 up to 7 participants 1 Umpire
8 up to 15 participants 2 Umpires
16 or more participants 3 Umpires (1 Center Referee included)
*Working referees will have daily free lunch in the VIP area and will be warmly welcomed
Countries must send the “2017 OPEN WC UMPIRE application form” to the OPEN WC 2017 Tournament and Umpire Committee on or before 1st August 2017 at email@example.com